Post-Operation Advice After Apical Surgery
There will be swelling and pain after the surgery for 1- 2 weeks. The following are necessary advice that will aid in the healing of the wound site.
- During rinsing, please gargle gently. Also do not brush the wound area for 3 days. This is to ensure that the sutures can stay intact.
- An antiseptic mouthwash will be provided. It is to be used twice a day for 7 days.
- It is advisable to consume soft diet for 2 to 3 days.
- Smoking can affect wound healing in the mouth and patients should refrain from smoking for 4 days.
- Please consume the prescribed painkillers and antibiotics as instructed.
- An appointment will be given to remove the sutures. Please return for the appointment and the wound site can also be reviewed.
- Please call the clinic if any problem arises
(65) 67347790 (During Office Hours Tel)
(65) 67347736 (After Office Hours Tel)
You can also download the document file here